Job Title: Sales Consultant or Surveyor
Job Purpose: To successfully achieve sales in order to meet the targets agreed with the manager.
Brompton Recruitment is working on behalf of Rentokil Initial plc (FTSE100) which is one of the largest business service companies in the world providing Pest Control, Washroom Hygiene, Medical, Interior Landscaping, Property Care, Specialist Hygiene and Work Wear services. We provide services in almost 70 countries and employs 38,000 people.
Rentokil Pest Control is part of Rentokil Initial Plc, one of the world's largest providers of business services. Rentokil Pest Control is Ireland's leading pest control company and has been operating in Ireland for over 80 years. Rentokil is a worldwide industry leader, taking new innovative approaches to further advance our expertise in the field hygiene.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and customer focused Sales Surveyor to join our team. You will gain valuable experience in the front line which will prepare you for a number of different managerial career paths.
Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers to deliver a pest control inspection to our customers, promote pest control service and find opportunities for upselling and cross-selling. You will be responsible for advising the client on pest prevention, hygiene/housekeeping matters and of instances where their pest control coverage is incomplete or inadequate, by identification of actual, or the risk of pest infestation. You will be expected to deliver quality profitable new customers and grow our market share in the assigned territory in line with set business budget targets.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Sales Surveyors?
- Sales Targets: to achieve sales targets as laid down by the Sales Manager.
· Training: to participate in the company training programme.
· Sales Meetings: to participate in sales meetings, as required.
· Sales Control: to adhere to sales procedures and guidelines.
· Budgeting and Budgetary Control: keep records of all sales costs and take action as necessary to keep within the budgeted figures.
· Competitors: you should keep the Sales or Branch Manager fully informed on any activity by competitors, and maintain competitors' files.
· Personal Development: recognise the need for and take action to improve your own competence in sales management by way of private study, membership of suitable organisations and attendance of courses.
· Reporting: reporting to the Sales Manager as required regarding customer services and sales
· Safety: ensure that the Company's Health and Safety Policy is adhered to. Comply to any arrangements or procedures concerned with health and safety.
· Accident, Incident and Hazard Reporting: report any accidents suffered by you, any hazard to your safety or the safety of others, illness or damage to person or vehicle to your Supervisor immediately
· Environment: comply with the company's environmental policy, comply with any environmental legislation applicable to your work
· Customers: to interact with existing or potential customers in a professional courteous manner, including writing reports; to adhere to the reasonable requests of customers; to provide a high standard of service to customers
· Expenses: adhere to the Company's Expense policy or any arrangements agreed with your Branch Manager
· Record keeping and Report writing: to write records and reports in a clear, concise manner, containing all relevant information; to ensure all records and reports are returned to your Branch in good condition
· Competitors& Customer Retention: to inform your Branch Manager of any competitor activity in your area that you are aware of; you should support all initiatives for the retention of customers.
- Changed Instruction: comply with any new, revised, altered instruction provided by your Sales or Branch Manager
- You should ideally be based in Wexford /Kilkenny/Carlow area, be computer literate and have a proven sales record.
To be considered for the Sales Surveyor position you will have:
- A full Irish driving licence
- You will need to live on the patch area you will be servicing
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive can-do attitude
- Pride in the job you do!
We value the work our Sales Surveyor do, and we reward you with:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Car
- Sales Lead Commission and Incentives
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service
- Ongoing training and support from Global and Local team
- Opportunity to drive forward your earnings potential and your progression possibilities in an FTSE100 company
This job has endless possibilities. It is what you make it. Apply and find out why this is the job for you.
Thank you for applying through Brompton Recruitment.
€0.00 - €1.00 per year