Are you an experienced Requirement Engineer?
We are looking for Requirement Engineer who would like to work in R&D environment in a fantastic company in Galway- Ireland, who invent, develop and commercialize technologies that you’ll find in almost every electronic product!
You will the part of Cabin Monitoring Automotive team to build innovative solutions for the safety of the car drivers and passengers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Elicit and specify requirements for embedded SW solutions for existing image processing technologies on automotive platforms/ECUs.
Responsible for SW requirements specification
· Identify stakeholders, define stakeholder needs and transform stakeholder needs into requirements
· Analyse requirements- Review and release the requirements specification
· Develop change requests
· Maintain traceability of requirements
· Participate in multi-site meetings
· Adhere to A-SPICE processes and SW industry best-practice\
· Be proactive in suggesting process improvements
· Make use of continuous integration enterprise tools
· Continues to develop its own skills and knowledge
· Coach the SW Engineers to support requirements definition activities
· Available to travel, as necessary
· Over 3 years full time experience with requirements specification
· Knowledge of high-level computer architectures
· Experience with defining SW requirements
· Experience with requirements management tools
· Experience with ISO 29148
· Experience with safety-critical SWs and standards, such as SPICE, ISO 26262.
Education and/or Experience:
· Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
· Alternatively, BS degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent with additional work experience.
· Health Benefits
· Retirement Options
· Charity Match
· Professional Development Classes
· Volunteer Opportunities
· Team Building Outings
· Life Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Other awesome benefits - site specific
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.