A leading Agri Business in Ireland & Europe is seeking applications for the newly created position of 'Research & Development Manager' as part of their strategic growth and expansion plan. This is a full-time permanent role with a competitive salary based on experiences.
Location: Would suit candidates from counties Westmeath, Meath, Offaly, and Cavan regions.
Industry: Agri, Machinery, Parts, NPD, Market Research & Development
- Manage the review of existing product portfolio and identify business opportunities for the existing product ranges.
- Implement an innovation strategy of the existing product portfolio to maximise business performance.
- Implement new product development best practice plan for any new market opportunities identified.
- Work with our suppliers to manufacture the existing product portfolio and any new products in the pipeline efficiently and economically with a distinct emphasis of Quality.
- Identify milestones for research and development and ensure targets are achieved for the process. Develop R&D KPIs.
- Manage any technology transfer and ensure the process capability exists to meet the plan.
- Work with suppliers and customers, design, implementation and validation.
- Develop and initiate the IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for all new equipment.
- Manage R&D budget and spend.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing team on developmental opportunities.
- Drive Process Improvement through innovation and renovation of processes.
- Relevant third level Degree qualification.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a similar role.
- Tractor market knowledge is highly desirable.
- Proven track record in strategic research & development.
- Strong influencing skills and relationship management at a senior level.
- Self-driven, visionary and results focused.
- Excellent People Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- A proven track record of project delivery and stakeholder management.
- Innovative Mindset.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted