Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
About Your New Job
- Support Chief Risk Officer in the oversight and analysis of operational risk framework.
- Play an active role in the maintenance of current operational risk framework along with contributing to the design and implementation of any new risk models as required.
- Produce periodic reports on risks faced in areas relevant to the business.
- Monitor markets for trends and incoming regulations that may affect the business.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders in the business understand risk management process including leading workshops to train and inform.
About Your New Employer
Your new employer is an Irish Life Insurance company with an office in Dublin City Centre. They are seeking to add an operational Risk Analyst to their team.
- 5 years’ experience in risk management role.
- Experience in a life insurance company.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
If you’re interested in this job, contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or email@example.com, for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.