Established Dublin Port based Freight specialist now seek to hire a Roadfreight Forwarder (Groupage).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan & route groupage trailers throughout Uk & Ireland.
- Calculate space requirements for multiple cargo shapes and weights
- Ensure this is done within budget and accurately to fit on the trailer.
- Place bookings with shipping lines and monitor sailings.
- Input bookings to "Navitas, FMS" system and allocate to appropriate manifests & loads.
- Liaise with depots & subcontractors to ensure speedy & accurate information flow.
- Dealing with customers via phone & email.
- 3+ years in the Transport Industry preferably in groupage freight.
- The ability to maintain priorities & meet deadlines.
- Up to date knowledge of ADR / IMDG.
- Some knowledge of customs documentation.
- Liaise with drivers after hours.
- Excellent communication skills & fluent in English both written & verbal
€30,000 - €35,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01 8326330 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/