We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager of a well-established fresh food business based in Dublin 11. The ideal person will come with an inquisitive mindset and ideally want to progress on within an organisation.
Salary & Benefits
- Responsible for managing margin within each account and across their total portfolio focusing on driving profitable margin growth through the management of product mix/terms and route to market deliverables.
- Deliver sales value target and margin within each customer and across account portfolio
- Develop and execute account plan for each customer in line with the overall business plan
- Creation and execution of promotional plans and promotions
- Ensuring all data is compiled from meetings, proposals, re-negotiations and presentations
- Ensure customers and their units are on the correct pricing levels as agreed to avoid any credits and proactively manage credit risk customers
- Constantly review margins being achieved versus targets
- Reducing and managing credit risk customers, ensure pricing on file is correct at each customer level to avoid unnecessary credits, and look for ways in which to service customers in order to increase profit
- Ensures pricing defensibility is maintained and or implemented across the account portfolio/channel where customer operate across both the Irish and international markets pricing defensibility is maintained.
- Ability to create financial proposals to win, retain and/or re-negotiate new and existing business
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A third level qualification in a business related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FMCG role
- National account development experience
- Previous experience in managing a team would be an advantage
- Experience in dealing with financial & commercial aspects of the accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ellen Byrne or call Osborne on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided