Our client is based in Finglas Dublin 11 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30 - €35k depending on experience.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Accurately complete and submit all Promotional Proposals to relevant customer trading teams in a timely manner according to the agreed customer promotional plans.
- Accurately complete and submit any New Line Forms and Product Set Up data to relevant customer trading teams and internal depts. in a timely manner according to the agreed NPD, Relaunch & Seasonal plans.
- Manage Price Files including contract customer price files and internal list price files. Respond to trade queries, issuing correct pricing on promotions and NPD as they arise.
- Liaise as necessary with the Sales Force, keeping lines of communication open and updating Reps on Adhoc information as it arises.
- Produce accurate volume forecasts for promotional activity to deliver industry standard Service Levels.
- Produce regular sales reports to support commercial team
- Develop and maintain Strong Working Relationships with customer trading teams. Manage issues, opportunities and threats as they arise.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and complete any Adhoc Support Activities that may arise from time to time.
- Support other business units when required
- Support Commercial lead in preparation for internal and external meetings
- Attend meetings with principals when required
- Cover annual leave across the business when required
- Attend external meetings if required