Looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to support a Life and Pensions Team in a leading insurance broker in Galway.
- Working with a team of sales advisors to provide financial services administration to existing and new clients
- Processing and overseeing new business applications for on Life, Protection, Pensions, Investments and Mortgage business. Ensuring accuracy of benefit statements and contract documents.
- Pipeline management
- Managing a portfolio of group risk and pension clients including administration of their annual reviews.
- Engaging in continuous improvement of the company’s services and procedures and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Client engagement
- Appointment setting – setting and managing appointments for our team of advisors. You will have responsibility for contacting clients as part of structured marketing campaigns.
- Marketing and Data Mining –You will be responsible for data mining campaigns and implementing email marketing campaigns across our life and general insurance client base
- QFA qualified or working towards
- Min 2 years previous experience in a broker support role
- A positive and proactive individual willing to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Group Risk administration would be advantageous.
- Someone who can provide fantastic service to both our internal advisors and our clients.
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300,
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.