Our client is a world leader in the motor industry. They are based in Dublin 12 and are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team.
This is a permanent position and salary is €32 - €35k pa plus pension & healthcare contribution.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE :
- Operating the Global ordering system
- Providing strong support to the Dealer Network
- Preparing product guides & specifications for all new models
- Updating & maintaining Intranet system with product information
- Carrying out inspections of vehicle deliveries, processing distribution requests and monthly stock checks
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Creating sales performance reports across models, channels and end user groups
- Preparing wholesale reports, invoices and assisting on sales projects
- Other ad-hoc sales administration duties
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Looking for career progression.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Standards driven and process orientated
- Possess excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Must be a team player and provide outstanding customer support
- Provide a friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues
- Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable but not essential
Pension and healthcare contribution