Sales Director – (Major EMEA accounts)
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Sales Director, you will possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of Account Executives (AE's) for the Continental Major Account Market to achieve their individual sales quotas. You will be able to measure, monitor and hold AE's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example.
You will assist in our customer account communication with AE's, customer account health monitoring, and effectively maintain DocuSign's value within customer accounts. A meaningful part of this role is to deliver and coach sales demos. You will mentor each AE individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. As a leader, you are responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on quota.
- You'll grow DocuSign GNMRR within the corporate sales account install base.
- Daily management of Continental Account Executive sales team.
- You'll develop & execute upgrade/renewal process & strategies. To ensure compliance with internal data management & reporting including use of Salesforce.com.
- You'll assess sales activities & forecasts to resolve sales progress & required improvements. Recommends & implements improvements to achieve sales goals.
- You'll coach salespeople to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals.
- You'll maintain/protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
- You'll contribute in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to improve results.
- You'll work with each AE to develop & implement vertical-wide business & sales plans to smash sales quota.
- You'll ensures the team effectively demonstrates sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
- You'll communicate & prioritize product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
- You'll identify & support opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
- You'll operate well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Management experience with specific experience in selling software preferred.
- Validated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by executing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
- Successful experience in negotiations & closing complex sales contracts.
- Proven ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite.
- English + additional European language is an advantage
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.