Sales Manager – Ireland
The Company, Us
We are a next-gen Green logistics early-stage company poised to disrupt the courier industry. Our innovative Click & Collect model utilises electric vehicles for last mile deliveries and our best-in-class own-technology enables us to provide exceptional customer and client experience.
We’re looking for people who want to help shape the future of eco deliveries in Ireland.
Delivery services have proven to be essential during the COVID-19 crisis and the industry is rapidly expanding, so this is a great time to come onboard.
The Candidate, You
We want to hire a senior sales manager with 10+ years’ experience in the logistics industry. You will preferable have a third level qualification or relevant post grad diploma. You are an outstanding professional who’s highly motivated with a strong commercial awareness and focus. This means you are a competent negotiator, networker and influencer.
You’ll be exemplarily in representing the company in a knowledgeable and friendly manner with the ability to demonstrate leadership and clear direction. As we are a start-up you will need to be flexible, adaptable, reliable and a competent decision maker.We hope you’ll have an interest in career progression and development opportunities with us.
You always work cohesively and collaboratively with all levels of staff and can remain committed, confident and energetic. As our sales manager, we expect you’ll be results driven and have an aptitude for quick learning. Your strong IT skills, effective problem solving and ability to demonstrate leadership and clear direction nationally, are qualities you’ll need in our start-up environment.
You’ll need a full, clean driving licence and own transport.
ecoxpress core requirements
- Awareness of environmental concerns
- Leads by example and works to add value
- Committed, confident and energetic
- Aptitude for problem solving and proactive
- Demonstrates professionalism and credibility
- Champion the company’s ecoCredentials (ecoEthos, ecoModel, ecoCommunities)
- Ensure your teams effectively generates sales, manages new and existing clients, customers and business relationships
- Take the leading role in promoting the business to maximising market share
- Own, plan and implement sales activities that deliver revenues for all channels
- Successfully manage sales pipelines and tenders
- Actively promote and develop all company services
- Continually seek out additional services the business can offer to add value
- Evaluate the sales structure to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- Analyse competitors offerings / industry trends and adjust the sales strategy if appropriate
- Building and develop successful sales teams and their performance
- Take accountability for customer, client and business sales satisfaction parameters, measures and resolutions
- Work successfully with marketing to define campaigns and events
- Create a culture of integrity, partnership and commitment with all stakeholders
- Set, review, report and deliver on targets, budgets, KPIs and P&L
- Gain and retain new business / acquisitions
EH&S / Audits / Other
- Work to maintain safe working environments
- Ensure professional sales standards and processes are optimised
- Develop and implement national sales audit processes
- Any other projects as directed by the CEO
Full-time senior level role, with flexible work/life balance.
Above industry salary for your outstanding work.
ecoxpress is an equal opportunities employer.
This application will be received in confidence and in applying you consent to us processing your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
CVs (max. 2 page)/cover letters (max.200 words) will be reviewed after the closing date: 31st May 2020
ecoxpress is an innovative Irish/International logistics ecoStart-up, whose leading-edge technology, climate conscious ethos and safe working practices are key to our business model. We foster group collaboration through the team’s knowledge and energies whilst ensuring our outputs are best in class, industry disruptive and always meet the needs of our customers, our clients and the business.