Sales Support Associate (German)
Our client is a leading service provider into many of the top technology companies in the world. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously bring the world's greatest brands closer to their customers through digitally enabled solutions.
They require a Sales Support Associate with a minimum of 6-12 months experience in inbound customer support, account management, business development or inside sales/channel sales, preferably at a tech company and/or SaaS. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, managing, and coordinating inbound partner requests through email and phone, within the shortest and most effective resolution timeframe. This is a full-time and permanent opportunity with a very competitive salary/benefits package on offer.
Job Reference: BBBH 16620
What can I gain from working with this company?
- Fully subsidized Medical Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Matched employee pension contributions
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Close to Luas and bus links
- Very flexible and grown up working environment
- A diverse multicultural environment
What will a Sales Support Associate Do?
- Accurately Manage leads, contacts, accounts and tickets in SalesForce or other tools.
- De-duplicate new leads against the existing database of prospects and customers
- Navigate, analyse and interpret documentation for the company's Partners
- Leverage a Learning Management Solution ("LMS") for training and certification
- Develop familiarity with administrative / development / support consoles for our clients Partner Programs.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluent English AND German
- 6-12 months experience in inbound customer support, account management, business development or inside sales/channel sales, preferably at a tech company and/or SaaS
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
- Objective and analytical approach to decision making
- Performance oriented - motivated by sales/activity targets and competition (KPIs)
- Proven ability to build relationships and deliver in a cross-functional / matrixed environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Ability to assess a prospect's needs and recommend a course of action
- Advanced customer service skills primarily focusing on triage and light qualification
- A basic understanding of Cloud industry
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
€40,000.00 - €47,000.00 per year