Sales Support Executive (Cork)
Our client is a market leader in the Irish multi-lingual technology market. Due to further expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Executive. As a valued member of the sales team, you will play a key role in driving and tracking sales leads through a newly launched corporate website. You will be responsible for the pre and post sales functions, with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability that will enhance the customer experience.
- Supporting the Head of Sales, work proactively and in a structured way on market analysis and market research around clients, competitors and general market trends.
- Establish and meet client needs, recommending appropriate solutions, providing quotations and demonstrating great value and savings using Salesforce pricing.
- Identify target clients, opportunities & client priorities.
- Define and implement the most effective means of reaching potential clients.
- Remotely using all available technology to successfully close client deals
- Support the internal sales team on pricing strategy development.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, including Head of Business Development, Sales and QA.
- Fully utilize all available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency.
- Manage and update the CRM system, logging queries.
- Degree in a relevant discipline, most preferably in sales, business, marketing or equivalent.
- Min 3 years successful sales experience, preferably in a remote setting.
- Additional language (French, German, Spanish) is an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Thinks in innovative ways and pursues new ideas that create meaningful innovations and solutions for clients.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers.
- A self-starter with strong organisational skills and self-discipline.
- Full-time remote
- Work with a dynamic, distributed international team
- Work in a start-up culture of positive, creative, passionate, like-minded people
- Opportunity to grow and excel
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent sales incentive plan
If you are interested in this role apply now.