SAP ARIBA BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER
Our client is driving IT modernization across its finance infrastructure - implementing new capabilities to support core finance functions & business units across the firm. The Manager role is a core team member assisting in the execution strategy & implementation for this strategic I.T. initiative. They will support the operational teams in development & deployment of new capabilities across a range of operational themes, using agile techniques. This I.T. role will work closely with the VP of accounting operations and CAP operations leads in a matrix environment in defining the vision, program roadmap and prioritizing the execution of product features and capabilities.
- 5+ years of IT experience in SAP Cloud Product with focus in Source to Pay lifecycle
- 5+ years development experience in SAP Ariba
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Ariba configuration
- 5+ years experience working with E2E procurement and AP workflow systems
- 5+ years experience in the SAP Ariba software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Experience in Ariba-ERP integration projects
- Experience with analyzing SAP Ariba cloud release notes
- Experience working with SAP Ariba technical configuration and customization
70,000 - 70,000 per year