Preferred minimum 5 years of IT experience in SAP Cloud Product with focus in Source to Pay lifecycle
Preferred minimum 5 years development experience in SAP Ariba including Buyer, Contracts, Sourcing, Analysis, Scheduled Tasks, Integration Events, Reports, Approval Rules, Integrations with SAP & Oracle Apps
Advanced knowledge of SAP Ariba configuration using Ariba API, Triggers, Validations, Visibilities and Name Tables
Preferred minimum 5 years experience working with end to end procurement and AP workflow systems
Preferred minimum 5 years experience in the SAP Ariba software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
Experience in AribaERP integration projects, Workflows, Upgrades, Migrations and Installations
Ability to understand SAP Ariba SaaS current configuration, working with business partners to understand requirements and provide solutions via configuration or changes to integrations
Knowledge and experience working with the SAP Cloud support, AMS and SAP functional/ configuration teams
Experience with analyzing SAP Ariba cloud release notes and provide guidance regarding the changes and downstream impact
Experience working with SAP Ariba technical configuration and customization in the solution, and with enabling configurations to test developed interfaces
Determining and communicating which features\capabilities should be prioritized and ranked according to highest value/risk by partnering with business lead and product managers.
Participate in cross functional teams including design, development, operations, risk, IT - in the planning, requirement definition, design, development, test, deployment and support of new capabilities and products.
The Purpose of Your Role
Our Business Analysis Manager is key to executing our strategy. The role combines the capabilities of technology with a deep understanding of the operational teams needs to define a program strategy across multiple key focus areas, using agile techniques to deliver timely solutions.
The Skills You Bring
Ability to understand a complex systems environment and communicate technology direction appropriately to multiple audiences.
Previous use of Agile or Scrum methodology.
Coordinating and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, along with crafting and managing content to support end-user training.
Ability to assess stakeholder needs and identify/coordinate team resources to solve a variety of problems
Experience in program management where he/she has assisted in development of program vision, program roadmaps, program requirements and delivery of programs across multiple product lines or business units
Manage multiple, competing priorities and make sound/independent decisions.
A proven track record of managing a successful program throughout its lifecycle and ability to effectively communicate recommendations to management & influence leadership as needed.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive, collaborative relationships across a broad array of functional areas
- Partner with product management, delivery teams, external divisions and vendors to coordinate the complex and creative portfolio of work aimed at supporting our Ops teams.
- Prepare detailed requirements documentation and specifications including use cases, context diagrams, business process flows, etc.
- Document and maintain progress of stories, iterations and releases for our Agile projects through use of Agile project tools (prior knowledge of these tools is helpful but not required).
- Acquire and constantly increase industry subject matter expertise, understanding competitive positioning in the marketplace, industry initiatives and vendor solutions in accounting ops.
- Work with other teams to evolve standards and best practices for technology processes.
- Participate in incident/crisis management to assess business impact, determine/facilitate any workarounds, in concert with the production support organization.
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms and supporting the overall performance and efficiency
- Managing and coordinating logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Ensuring all work is tracked in the backlog and accurately balanced across team members
- Driving a reciprocal and encouraging team culture through team building and engagement practices
- Delivering value to our internal business partners and finance leadership through new operational competencies, new technology, as well as enhancements to existing capabilities.
- Measures how projects and initiatives are performing against stated objectives and uses ongoing analytics to make changes to operations roadmap as informed by data; ensure disciplined execution and transparency.