If you’re reading this, then I’m going to assume that you’ve made the decision to start looking for a new job. Obviously, there are a few reasons as to why you are, so I’m going to list a few things below which is what is on offer in his role:
- You will be responsible and accountable for the drive of the data capture system.
- You’ll be guiding and be hands on with the development of the data system.
- You’ll be apart and hands on with UAT, reporting, cleaning, and validation.
- This is a real hands on role, where you can take the lead and make it your own.
If you like the sound of these responsibilities then carry on reading, you’ll need the following experience as these will play key parts in this role for you to be successful.
- SAS programming experience (SAS base certified would be beneficial)
- Experience with SQL
- Abilities to work with various teams so you’ll need excellent communication skills.
- Experience in clinical data would be a plus, not essential though.
If this sounds ideal, get in touch and I can go into more detail on the company, the role and what you can achieve here.
Please do send in your CV and I can give you a call to discuss some options. firstname.lastname@example.org / 016520652.
*Must have the right to work in Ireland*