Scientific Technical Specialist (Pharma)
Looking to further your career within the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have knowledge of Method validation/ method transfers and Equipment qualifications? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you. Our client is offering an 11-month contract at their site in Cork.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques (HPLC, GC)
- Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualification in a GMP environment
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics
- MSc/ BSc Science qualification
- Minimum 3 years industry experience working with chemistry techniques (HPLC, GC) and protein biochemistry in a QC / Analytical role
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry, method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications
If you would like to discuss this job, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140/ firstname.lastname@example.org REF LWMt&V2020
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.