Scrum Master - Cork, Ireland
A multinational company in Cork is now looking for a permanent Scrum Master to join a Project Team for a large program of work. Working with a team of Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Technical Professionals and reporting into a Project Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for representing the Technical Team to the project Stakeholders. In return you will gain significant exposure to a Global Program of Work.
- Become embedded in the Technical Project Team to attain all Technical Possibilities
- Work with Product Owners and Senior Stakeholders to manage Product Backlog
- Deliver technical products using Agile methodology
- 7-8 Years Scrum/Agile Coach Experience
- Ideally have worked in Industry on high-tech projects
- Computer Science or related degree
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations to support the US region. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent full-time role with excellent salary and benefits package.
Berkley Business & Technology is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Pat Munro at +353 (0) 21 428 9607 or send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org