Stelfox is exclusively supporting an analytics software company based in Dublin City Centre.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Scrum Master to join this company as they are expanding their operations due to huge growth. You will come into this role to ensure that developers are meeting deadlines and getting their work completed to a high standard of quality.
Key Aspects of The Role:
- Ensure developers' work is being completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide the team with the necessary tools to deliver on their projects.
- Get involved closely with the business stakeholders to understand business activities and the direction and overall goals for the company.
- Manage your pipeline of activities and have the ability to prioritise tasks when necessary.
- Be able to bring project management skills to the table.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master in a product company.
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to motivate your team to achieve their goals and targets.
- Past experience in delivering on a software product.
- Bring a positive, energetic attitude to the table.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
-Computer Science degree is desirable along with a Scrum Master certification.
This is an excellent role that will give you a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to progress and develop your career and skills well.
If you think this role will be suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”