- Plan, facilitate and drive software deliverable milestones / sprints with the team
- Remote any bottleneck that is impacting the teams productivity.
- Help forecast future deliverables as part of sprint cycles with the team.
- Communicate with the various stakeholder linked to the team - customers, business, leadership
- 2-3 years experience minumum working as a Scrum Master within a Software / Product development setting and environment.
- Scrum Master certifications are a big plus.
- Experience working with a strong software development team and bring support and value to their software delivery process by identifying and improving the way the team collaborates and delivery for each sprint cycle.
- Ability to plan, forecast and spot opportunities from engaging between the software engineering team and the wider business, leadership and customers.
- Strong communication and attention to detailed is required.
- Skills in Business analysis or project planning is also a major plus for this role.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.