We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst Level 3. Working for one of the largest IT Security Consultancies in Ireland, you will act as a mentor, team lead and technical escalation person.
This role is based in the Incident Response Team and is viewed as a key position for our client. You will be rewarded with a very competitive package and career opportunities.
We have two vacancies, the first position is based at company Headquarters in Dublin and the second is in Cluj, Romania.
As an experienced Security Analyst some of your duties will include:
- Monitor third party security related websites
- Perform vulnerability assessment on servers including Microsoft Windows, AIX, Red Hat and Solaris using Qualys
- You will perform traffic and intrusion analysis and detect threats based on logs and alerts
- Review security events and report priority findings
- Review vulnerability reports and monitor remediation
- Create or update policies, standards and controls and make recommendations
- Author security procedures
- Provide support as required
As an experienced Security Analyst you should have most of the following:
- 4+ years’ experience
- Educated to relevant degree level and possess some certifications such as OSCP, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT
- Knowledge of Qualys or similar scanning tools
- Some development experience e.g Python or Perl
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure hardware and security
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows Operating Systems is essential
- Experienced in Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience with RSA Archer, Splunk, SIEM, SEM and API integrations is advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
If the above sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenging senior role then get in contact now. For a comprehensive job spec for our Security Analyst Level 3 role, contact Eddie on 01 2548105 or firstname.lastname@example.org