Stelfox has teamed up with a FinTech company that is looking to bring in a skilled and talented Security Architect to join their growing team. Their main product is a trade finance platform using blockchain technology for the banking world. This platform will simplify the trade finance process and help revolutionise the banking world. You will help the company to enhance and operate Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery as the company moves from DevOps to DevSecOps.
- Your number one function will be to lead the product to its end goal of achieving ISO 27001 accreditation.
- You will have full responsibility for the security function.
- Engage with senior stakeholders.
- Enhances Security in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Monitor and maintain the security environment.
- Develop and implement test scripts.
- Qualification in cybersecurity or information security.
- Experience in gaining an ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity and the attractive package on offer, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan on 01 679 3182 or email email@example.com
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”