Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Are you our next Segment Channel Marketing Manager? Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our well-established team as a Segment Channel Marketing Manager.
Develop and drive best in class marketing strategy and plans for channel partners and end users within Ireland. Focussing on profitable growth and working closely with sales leaders, utilise a thorough understanding of the local market to ensure that Schneider Electric is successfully recognised as leaders within our target markets.
- Channel & Segment Strategy - ensure a well-documented go to market Strategy working with zone sales and marketing colleagues. Ensure relevant technology offerings are covered and that all aspects of the segment and channel are understood locally, such as market size, opportunity, trends and developments.
- End users/segments - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create strong end user preference for our offering. Create demand with various techniques and fill a pipeline of leads for sales teams to develop. Understand the market competition - create and deploy a strong value proposition. Particularly in segments where frameworks, technical specifications, public sector procurement and new technology are key.
- Channel Partners - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create loyalty within typical channels such as Contractors, OEM's, Specifiers etc. Deploy digital tools and programs enhance existing and create new relationships with our customers. Ensure commercial policy is in place and robustly deployed for the channel.
- Data - ensure a high level of data is maintained in our CRM for the customer groups managed. Ensure customer mapping, account allocation, classifications and platforming is managed and to support the business operation.
- Offer development - using the knowledge and insight gained from these customer groups feed into both the local and global offer roadmaps for our offers, ensuring no offer gaps and customer satisfaction.
- STEM, Marketing or Business management degree or CIM qualification.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client facing capacity.
What we can offer you:
- You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energized team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
- We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.