Your new company
This organisation is well known in the hospitality and recreational industry. Although it's been a tough year in this industry, this company have just completed a renewal to their facilities and are entering into an exciting phase. With just under 300 employees when fully open, they are now looking for Senior Accountant/Finance Manager to join on an initial 3-month contract.
Your new role
Due to some recent changes in the team, you will take on this interim role and have full responsibilities for the finance function, including,
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts - P/L, Balance sheets
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Oversee the AP/AR and Payroll function
- Management of Revenue and Expenses for all operational departments
- Coordination of the Audit process
- Make any recommendations on strategy, highlighting key issues and opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a Qualified Accountant
- You will have Hotel/Hospitality industry experience
- You will have strong IT skills - including previous experience with Sun, Sage and Opera
- Experience with TMS and Micropay would be a plus.
- You will need to be able to work autonomously and manage the whole finance function.
- You will be a confident communicator to be able to business partner with both internal/external stakeholders
- Must be immediately available
You must be happy to work in their office, this role will not be based remotely from home, however there will be flexible working hours.
What you'll get in return
This role will give you the opportunity to get experience looking after all aspects of the finance function in a recognised hospitality business. This role is initially 3-6 months, however, for the right candidate, it could be made a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.