Established Insurance company Require An Experienced Head of Finance For Their Dublin Operation.
An established insurance company with international operations, currently has a permanent job vacancy for a Head of Finance to play a key role leading their finance team and supporting the business through a period of change. This is an ideal job opportunity for an existing Financial Controller or Head of Finance who has previous experience working within the insurance sector.
• Lead a midsized finance team to ensure all accounting responsibilities are met.
• Own the budgeting and forecasting process.
• In conjunction with the Tax Manager, manage tax returns for revenue.
• Play a key role in executing the company’s strategy.
• Oversee the production of Solvency II / CBI returns.
• Work closely with all other departments to ensure a high degree of collaboration.
• Contribute significantly during a period of transformation, assisting with the direction of the business.
• Qualified Accountant with significant PQE.
• Recent experience working within the insurance industry.
• People management experience.
• Experience working at FC or Head of Finance level.
What You Will Receive
• A basic salary of €100k+.
• Excellent benefits package including bonus, car allowance and all the trimmings!
• A challenging yet rewarding working environment.
If interested, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar recruitment: email@example.com / 01 4744664
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.