Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading Financial Services company as they recruit for a Senior AML Manager to help the day to day management of teams providing Transfer Agency services to their clients.
The successful Senior AML Manager is joining a global company for their Dublin City Centre location.
• Ensure potential and current clients are compliant with the Irish AML regulations during investor transactions.
• Motivate the AML team and make sure the team are following best practice procedures.
• Set the KPIs for the team and provide objectives to direct reports.
• Manage key priorities of the team on a daily basis, help with recruitment of new staff.
• Maintain good client relationships and make sure that they are happy with the standards that are being reached.
• Perform AML and KYC due diligence on a range of client types.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in FS (preferably within Investor or Transfer agency services).
• Be familiar with EU and Irish AML regulations.
• Knowledge of SPVs, trusts and Hedge Funds.
If this role is of interest, please hit apply and the job poster will be in touch with more information.