The ideal candidate for this exclusive PHP API Engineer role will have a genuine passion for development and improving brand loyalty. If you have a positive attitude, a proactive nature and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, keep reading,
Working on extremely high-traffic sites, you will have an opportunity to offer contributions on a daily basis working developing robust platform services in an agile environment, as well as problem-solving and learning from elite product evangelists.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Object Orientated PHP
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
- Excellent API experience essential, designing and building REST APIs
- Experience with Symfony or Laravel ESSENTIAL - the company use Symfony 4
- Experience with phpunit, behat or similar
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with techniques like continuous integration
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English);
- Strong desire to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
I have been working with this company for the past 3 years and having assisted them with hiring numerous developers for their teams, I know firsthand how satisfying it is to work here.
If you have the relevant skills and think this could be your next move, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
€55,000.00 - €650,000.00 per year