Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Company requires Senior Application Emulation Manager for role in Cork City, Ireland.
This position has the exciting challenge of growing and managing a group of Digital Front End engineers to enable customers to implement design with Cadence tools.
This role requires both team management as well as technical capability in Cadence tools and flow development.
Skills and Experience:
The skills requirements include but are not limited to:
- Digital micro-architecture definition and documentation
- RTL logic design, debug and functional verification
- IP integration and verification
- Understanding of digital architecture trade-offs for power, performance, and area
- Understanding of proper handling of multiple asynchronous clock domains and their crossings
- Understanding of Lint checks and proper resolution of errors
- Understanding synthesis timing constraints, static timing analysis and constraint development
- Understanding of fundamental physical design flows and stages
- Understanding impacts of analog and mixed-signal design and verification on digital-on-top development flow.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and be self-motivated and well organized.
- Experience with FPGA and/or emulation platform
- Firmware development of embedded microcontroller systems is a plus.
Substantial experience with Verilog is required, as are excellent logic and debug skills.
For further information please contact Micheal at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org