Senior Associate Scientist - Manager
Our client, a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative medicines. This is a full-time, permanent position in Cork.
- Select appropriate methods and techniques in performing methods development
- Plan and execute experiments that support routine and non-routine development activities
- Generation, review and approval of development & validation lifecycle documentation including change controls, risk assessments, protocols, reports
- May create API or drug product specifications
- Planning and execution of method transfer/ validation, process, cleaning and analytical testing
- Works independently and determines methods and techniques on new or difficult assignments
- MS Degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum 9 years’ experience within the industry
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopeial, regulatory requirements for analytical testing, phase appropriate standards for method validation
- Competent in the use of HPLC and Empower
If you would like to discuss this position, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.