Stelfox has exclusively partnered the a leading U.S eCommerce company as they currently set up a new European Tech Hub in Dublin city.
Our client provides a monthly subscription service to over 1 million customers in the US. They provide subscribers with a monthly custom-curated lifestyle box that contains a collection of products ranging from beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, technology and beyond.
The company has its own video streaming service offering, providing subscribers with access to on-demand wellness videos and daily lifestyle content.
After recently closing Series A funding, they are now in the process of releasing their product & services to the European market and establishing a Technology Hub in Dublin city.
After successfully hiring a technical leadership team for Dublin, they are now looking to hire talented Senior Software Engineers (Back End Java) work across a range of software development projects including: Re-architecting the platform using modern technologies such as Java/ Spring/ Microservices/ REST API / ReactJS, etc, Building a new payments orchestration system and Subscription management platform.
What you'll be doing...
- Here Engineers will work closely with Product Managers and Architects to design and develop new back end platforms
- Define development standards, procedures and guidelines to improve the overall development process
- Design and develop clean, maintainable and performant code as part of a dynamic, agile software engineering team
- Mentor junior engineers throughout the software development life cycle and code reviews
What you'll need...
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Expert knowledge of Java programming, Spring Frameworks, RESTful web services, Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies
- Min. 6 years of commercial experience designing and building scalable web applications
- Strong general knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, relational databases, and Linux systems
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communications skills
No visa sponsorship is provided - You must hold a valid Stamp 4 work permit or EU Passport