Role: Senior Business Assistant
Duration: 6 Months (with the view to extend)
This role requires day to day support to 2 Senior Vice President's across Dublin and London. The position requires an experienced Business Assistant with exceptional communication skills to work in a fast-paced environment and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage; scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation as required.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
- Involvement in project and process improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment ideally finance / IT, interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior clients.
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently while being able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.