A well-established company is Co Mayo is seeking a strong Senior Cost Accountant to join their team this is a maternity contract – if you are available immediately and are seeking a new role contact us today so as we can discuss this role in more detail.
Responsibilities of Role
- You will be the Fixed Asset Accountant for the clients entity in the Mayo
- Responsibility for all fixed asset activities including – Creation/Disposal/Tracking/Month end close and reporting/Forecasting and budgeting for the Westport Site.
- You will lead Day to Day Costing of Materials in the European plants
- Be responsible for Costing / MM / Estimates / Budgeting/Forecasting
- You will promote a Standardized costing process across all of IME Finance.
- As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to optimize SAP and costing processes.
- In this role, you will simplify the consolidation and analysis of data across the entire organization.
- As part of this diverse and inclusive team, you will develop deep SME knowledge of SAP and our costing process to enable process documentation and support easy knowledge transfer of our processes.
- Working with customer facing teams at the sites you will enable them to be fully dedicated to supporting the business and not distracted by technical SAP and costing processes.
- You will also complete Ad Hoc Requests
Requirements for Role
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification
- Multinational experience a distinct advantage
- Must have strong Financial analytical and problem-solving skillset with a proactive and solution oriented approach towards business issues.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the ability to take ownership and responsibility for the role from an early stage.
- Quick learner with good time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure, you are deadline orientated and have a flexible working attitude.
- Previous SAP experience is desirable.
- Have previous manufacturing/multinational experience is desirable.
- Have a clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Valerie Briody on 01 5984334 for more information.
For further Osborne Recruitment jobs please see www.osborne.ie