Our multinational client are seeking an experienced Cost & Fixed Assets Accounts Analyst to join their team on a one year fixed term contract in Westport, Co. Mayo where you will be working from home with some requirements to be in the office depending on restrictions and training requirements.
You will be :
- Responsible for the Fixed Asset reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the site
- Utilising SAP to support process development and costing processes
- Responsible for the costing, estimation, budgets and forecasts
- Budgeting and leading in the day to day costing
This is a year long fixed term contract where you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
You will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a highly regulated multinational environment
- A relevant third level qualification
- Extensive systems experience with SAP or a similar finance package
- Cost and Fixed Asset monthly budget and forecasting experience
You will receive an excellent salary with full healthcare and pension contributions from the start of the contract.
To Apply Now email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now or call 0860351950.
health, pension and more