One of Ireland’s most successful and recognisable brands is expanding once again.
Our latest role is for a Senior Data Scientist – Modeling. This company is renowned for both it’s online and high street presence. Their innovative technology team is a vital cog in their organisation’s success.
By joining this pioneering company, you will play a pivotal role in the Business Intelligence and Analytics Department.
This role offers a challenging set of responsibilities with opportunities to learn and progress your career.
Some of your likely duties will include:
- From inception, drive modeling initiatives within the business
- Identify opportunities for predictive analytics and optimisation
- Improve customer behavioural profile and ability to optimise ‘next best action’
- Manage analytical projects
- Improve processes by means of predictive analytics
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding model characteristics
- Working across the business to maximise value in CRM, acquisition, product management and various other areas
Your background will likely include:
- 3+ years’ similar experience
- Relevant education, Master’s or PhD level in a quantitative discipline is ideal
- Deep understanding with Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Modeling and Data Mining
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- Experience building predictive models
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to help drive and influence the business. It’s a senior role based in Dundalk in Co Louth and our client is seeking a commercially aware and analytical person to join their team.
A competitive salary is on offer for this Senior Data Scientist – Modeling role. If you would like more information then contact Eddie on 0862393885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship is not immediately available but can be arranged in the future if you are already in possession of a 1G work permit.