The company is looking for cross-functional, motivated individuals who enjoy working with state of the art technologies and who are inspired to learn new things in new ways.
The successful candidate will pave the way for DevOps and cloud development and setting the future direction for writing, hosting and running mission-critical, strategic, and secure cloud-based applications.
This role will offer you the chance to immerse yourself in automation, operations, and support of the platform, working with CI/CD and writing scripts.
- Support scrum teams in setting up CI/CD workflows with Azure DevOps.
- Setup automated cloud resource creation and maintenance.
- Support security teams to ensure compliance requirements are being met.
- Assist with evolving the platform.
- 5+ years of experience as an operations engineer/automation engineer/build engineer.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and with cloud Azure.
- 1+ years of experience with security (troubleshooting, firewalls, GDPR).
- Experience writing, maintaining, and managing code/scripts.
- Experience setting up CI/CD environments (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and solutions, particularly Windows servers.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio.
If you are interested in this role and you feel like you would be a great fit, please apply today with your most up to date CV.
Please note: I have a number of other DevOps roles available. If this isn't quite what you are looking for but would like to hear about other DevOps opportunities please still get in touch.
Our client requires candidates to have a stamp 4 visa or EU passport as they are not offering sponsorship at this time.