Stelfox has teamed up with a US eCommerce company who have built their European tech hub here in Dublin.
Our client provides a monthly subscription service to over 2 million customers in the US. They provide subscribers with a monthly custom-curated lifestyle box that contains a collection of products ranging from beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, technology, and beyond.
The company has its own video streaming service offering and providing subscribers with access to on-demand wellness videos and daily lifestyle content.
They are looking to grow out their Dublin team now, having 12 staff onsite so far. They are looking to add a senior DevOps engineer to this already very technically strong engineering team. You will collaborate with the team here in Dublin and LA To plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications, primarily dedicated to Data Team support.
- Provide technical leadership in effectively managing AWS environment, Kubernetes cluster, and DevOps toolchain.
- Effectively managing AWS environment, Kubernetes cluster, and DevOps toolchain.
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Setup, maintain, and tag AWS resources (RDS, Redshift, Elasticache, EC2, IAM).
- Work closely with product managers, architects, and engineering to effectively use best deployment practices.
- Build a DevOps data flow architecture map.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor's or master’s in computer science.
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
- Good understanding of software architecture and Linux systems.
- Python and Shell scripting knowledge.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan on 01 679 3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”