Challenging new role with an expanding global biotech business based in Leinster. Having commenced construction of a new facility earlier in the year the team now require specialist Engineering to join the project. This is a new position and for the right individual will be a step into a progressive career within the organisation.
- This position reports into the Engineering Lead and will join a team of five professionals.
- Support the delivery of process equipment and engineering projects across this green-field project.
- Lead supplier qualification across all equipment requirements.
- Manage vendors, contractors and consultants to deliver on project requirements.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of any engineering project is successful and effective.
- Support C&Q activities onsite.
- Facilitate new and innovative projects on-site such as continuous manufacturing, new CI campaigns and new equipment proposals to improve efficiencies within the facility.
- Mentor and support team members to develop skills across the business.
- 3rd level Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- An effective communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across the site.
- Exposure to the design and installation of manufacturing and facilities equipment (cGMP).
- An autonomous individual who can work on their own initiative, who is ambitious and has strong problem-solving skills.
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000
- Performance Bonus- 9%
- Personal healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual leave
- Subsidised canteen
Please contact Aisling Clements for a confidential conversation on 00353 87752 1041.
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Memberships
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
70,000 - 70,000 per year