Senior Financial Accountant- Statutory Reporting
Our Clients, a large Multi-national Pharma company, are looking to recruit an experienced Statutory Reporting Manager to join their team in Citywest.
As Statutory Reporting Manager, the person will be responsible for key financial processes within the organisation. The person will be responsible for a number of legal entities with the emphasis on ensuring that all statutory and tax reporting requirements are achieved and that systems and processes are maintained and enhanced to ensure reporting requirements, both local and internationally, can be delivered in an efficient manner.
In addition, the person will have responsibility within the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate submissions to Head office and ensuring key SOX controls are maintained.
The person appointed will need to have initiative and drive to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team are essential.
- Full responsibility for all legal entity reporting
- Annual Statutory financial statements
- Interim Statutory Financial Statements
- Annual Statutory Audit
- Creating processes to ensure financial statements can be delivered efficiently
- Interpreting legal documentation and accounting appropriately
- All CSO and other statutory reporting requirements
- SOX compliance for relevant areas
- Tax Compliance Reporting for all legal entities
- Tax provisioning – current & deferred tax
- Annual tax submissions and queries
- Tax reporting to Corporate Tax Group
- Tax planning with Corporate Tax Group
- Management Fee accounting & reporting
- FX analysis for legal entity
- Preparation of presentations for board meetings
- Responsibility for Government support initiatives
- Managing grant agreements from inception to close
- Grant applications
- Grant claims
- R&D Tax credits
- Continuous improvement programme for all areas of responsibility
- Other ad hoc requests
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years post qualification experience
- Experience in accounting for complicated financial structures
- Good working knowledge of accounting software packages required – Peoplesoft, SAP, HFM
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally practice trained, with experience of Multi-nation environments.