Job: Senior Fire Safety Consultant
Our client who are a multidisciplinary consultancy based in Dublin city centre require a senior fire safety, access and use consultant to join their team. The position comes with an attractive salary and an opportunity for someone to be a big part of a growing consultancy and have a chance to mentor junior consultants.
The focus of the job is:
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate Applications & Disability Access Certificate Applications.
- Attending Site Meetings and undertaking Site Inspections.
- Undertaking Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Audits and Access & Use Audits.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Control Process including TGD Part B, TGD Part M, BS 5588, BS 9991, BS 9999 & BS 8300.
- Undertaking the Role of Ancillary Certifier as stipulated by BCAR.
- Hold a Level 8 Degree and have 6 – 10 years post qualification experience.
- Experience working within either a Fire Engineering Firm or a Building Surveying Firm
- Have previous experience on large scale Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial Projects.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD and other office software.
- Have clean driving license
Be self-motivated, efficient, can manage his/her own workload, be commercially aware, well organised, personable and have a flexible approach to work.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.