We have a position available for an experienced, Senior Software Developer with an emphasis on Frontend Development. This Irish Software and Analytics company is headquartered in South County Dublin.
With customers across the world and many exciting projects ahead, this is an exceptional time to join up with our client. Our client operates in one of the most interesting and exciting industries and, are the clear market leaders.
They already have a large team of amazingly motivated technologists, all working towards the same goal. Would you like to be part of their continued success and make a significant contribution in both the industry and the company?
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor junior developers
- Guide architecture and technology selection
- Translate designs and wireframes into quality, modular, code
- Create reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise components for max performance across multiple devices and browsers
- Develop new user-facing features
Some of your skills and experience should include:
- Experience with React.js and React Redux
- Knowledge of ECMAScript latest specifications and RESTful APIs
- Exposure to Webpack and RollupJS, Sass / SCSS, Git, Angular 1
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements while communicating the technicalities to an audience of varying levels of understanding
- Awareness of modern authorisation mechanisms i.e JSON Web Token
- Experienced implementing highly scalable, data driven websites
- Previous experience taking the lead role in building large web applications
If you would like to work in a creative environment, enjoy acting as a mentor and are happy developing, implementing and enforcing best practices, then this could be the role for you.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of talented developers, designers and product managers all working together to create the best designs.
For more information on this Senior Front End Developer role, contact Eddie on 01 2548105 or firstname.lastname@example.org