Stelfox have partnered with a leading Fin-Tech company
in Dublin that specialises in delivering innovative Fraud Detection, Anti-Money
Laundry and Risk Management solutions to global financial institutions.
In essence, our client’s unique technology platform
integrates with banking systems, monitoring transactions that are being
processed to check for customer behaviours and send alerts to Management if
there is any usually or suspicious activities that could relate to fraud.
Our client is currently hiring for a Senior Full Stack Developer with
solid AWS experience to join their product engineering team which is utilising
the latest technologies to upgrade the next generation of their core platform.
Here the Senior Engineer will work as part of an agile team, collaborate
with other Engineers to design and develop key features for the new platform, assist
with ongoing adaption of new technologies and improve the existing codebase.
What you’ll need:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years commercial experience as a full stack developer within an enterprise
- Previous experience implementing backend services in TypeScript on
- Min. 1 year experience with AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda, SQS, S3, API Gateway,
- Solid knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable skills include: Java, Scala, React, Redux, Oracle,
PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Docker, Jenkins, TDD, Kafka, Spark
located in South Dublin and is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
a hybrid working model (office/ home) in the future.
NB: Preferred candidates must hold a valid EU passport,
Stamp 4 or Spousal (Stamp 1G) work permit.