In Dublin city, our client has an established Tech Hub with 30+ people and is currently embarking on an exciting development project to build a new large-scale, sophisticated, digital tax platform that will allow millions of people to prepare their annual tax returns with more ease and efficiency.
They are currently seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to help design and build intelligent backend & frontend solutions using modern technologies including, C#, .NET Core, Microservices Architecture, AngularJS, etc.
Here, the Engineer will collaborate closely with Technical Architects in the U.S and other Engineers on delivering high performing applications and also provide regular project updates directly to the company CIO.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop applications using the latest languages and technologies to assist in the automated testing of a tax engine and customer facing products
- Oversee the design of epics and features and work closely with architects in developing solutions for complex requirements
- Ensure code standards are adhered to & product code is managed according to guidelines
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers in the team and share your expertise throughout the organization
- 6+ years experience in application and web development as a full stack developer
- Expertise in producing scalable solutions with a focus on high performance and quality code
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and effectively implementing software best practices
- Experience working with architects and back-end developers to capture requirements, enhance application functionality and add new features
- Proven background working in an Agile team environment
- Knowledge of test frameworks and automation testing tools such as Selenium would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must