Are you a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with strong
communication skills and passion for solving complex technical
A leading Irish technology firm delivering innovative,
disruptive products within the healthcare sector is actively looking for a
Senior Software Engineer to join their Dublin based team. Through digital
transformation, my client is delivering products to automate and improve the
efficiency of clinical trials end to end processes, benefiting thousands of
Healthcare and Pharma industry professionals.
maintain our client's existing product suite while the next generation of the
platform is being developed.
Here you will join a cross-functional agile
team reporting directly to the Head of Engineering and be responsible for
designing, implementing and testing of REST-based microservices and
What you'll be doing...
- Participate across all phases of development within the
team from design/requirements through to system release
- Ensure applications work securely, efficiently and
effectively across different browsers and devices
- Collaborate with product and design teams to understand end-user
- Formulate user stories and translate them into
effective technical solutions
What you'll need...
- Extensive Java programming skills
- 8+ years of commercial back-end software development
- Relevant software engineering/computer science degree
- Solid knowledge of system design, object-oriented design and
best practices in software design quality and development
- Experience with microservices architecture, Spring Boot,
Hibernate, MySQL, Redis, Jenkins, Docker/ Kubernetes, Git, etc.
AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap )
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka is a bonus
- Experience developing and deploying using AWS services
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of an agile
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in an early-stage technology
company is a plus
- Kotlin programming experience is a bonus