The ideal candidate for this Job will have 3 years experience within the Fund Industry working within Fund Adiministration with exposure to running their own portfolio.
You will have have a strong knowledge surrounding local finance industry legislation, regulatory requirements and best working practices.
On a daily basis the Senior Fund Administrator will:
- Administor a varied portfolio of clients funds, in accordance with procedures
- Liaising with clients on daily matters
- Responsibility for the maintenance of statutory books for your own portfolio
- Responsibility for the clients appropriate regulatory documentation
- Delegate payment instructions for own clients to more junior staff, where deemed appropriate
- Review of payment instructions prepared by more junior members of the team
- A deep understanding the different process for payments for high risk clients
- Analyse WIP for own clients
- Prepare Billing Control Forms
- Send out invoices to clients - delegating as appropriate
- Settling invoices - delegating as appropriate
- Monitor and manage aged debts
- Strong Academic background
- Diploma or Certification in Fund Administrion or Corporate Governance
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.