Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Transport
Our Clients, part of a multi-nation transport firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Health and Safety Advisor to joint their team. The role reports to head of Safety.
- Re-developing, updating and maintaining the Safety Management System to ensure that it reflects legislative and company requirements
- Ensuring that all safety activity reflects the customer-focused ethos of the organisation, and achieving certification to, and maintaining ISO 45001:2018
- Creating and maintaining the risk profile for the organisation, including ensuring that all risk control documentation remains current and fit for purpose
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders on safety matters to promote successful collaborative working
- Re-developing, updating and maintaining the accident and incident reporting and investigation process to ensure that it reflects legislative and company requirements
- Creating, managing and maintaining a comprehensive audit programme for the organisation, ensuring that actions are closed out effectively
- Significant leadership experience and proven ability to deliver outstanding standards of safety management and leadership
- 3+ years’ experience in a senior safety management position
- Practical knowledge the transport industry
- Strong leadership, influencing and communications skills. Ability to engage with staff, customers and stakeholders at all levels in order to understand their concerns and identify innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate competent knowledge of safety management systems.
- Superb attention to detail and drive to deliver to the highest standards
- Education: Comprehensive standards of education, a degree or relevant qualification being desirable.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email Keith@executiveedge.ie