Senior HR Business Partner - FTC Maternity cover
FINEOS is a global market leader in core insurance technology for Disability, Life, Accident and Health.
We help our customers care for the people they serve through the delivery of superior insurance technology. Our Mission is to be the 'global market leader of group and individual insurance technology on a single software platform'.
FINEOS people are customer-centric, team players and high achievers. Our environment is built on trust and collaboration, where we challenge positively, innovate and collaborate to deliver great results.
We have a 12-month maternity leave vacancy commencing mid-March.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and working closely with the HRBP team the successful candidate will be assigned business units and be responsible for:
- Performance Management - Completing the end of year performance management programme. This will include coaching and supporting the leadership on completion of 1-1 performance evaluations and goal setting for the financial year ahead.
- Compensation and Benefits - Preparing and coordinating proposals for annual pay review and implementing approved proposals.
- Leadership - Rolling out a new leadership development programme to the leaders across the organization
- Coaching - Delivering day to day support and guidance to leaders and employees for HR and ER issues e.g recruitment, secondment, grievance and discipline, liaising with the HROPS team on operational matters and taking escalation of issues
- Collaborating with the HR team on ongoing HR priority projects, e.g global mobility, diversity and inclusion, analytics
- ideally 5 years+ experience in a HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or HR Manager role
- demonstrable experience in coaching, communicating, influencing and advising leaders and employees at all levels of the organization informally and formally
- strong knowledge of current and pending Irish employment legislation; additional knowledge of other countries such as US, Poland and UK an advantage
- track record of successfully working on Employee relations issues, advising and participating on grievances/disciplinary procedures
- good interpersonal skills enabling quick integration with team colleagues and assigned business unit leaders
- experience supporting remote teams or teams in multiple time zones, and countries
- experience of HRIS, knowledge of Sage People - a big plus
- excellent English written, verbal,
- problem-solving capabilities and judgment with a consultative approach
- strong analytical and attention to detail skills
Working Environment – what we offer
We offer flexible working hours along with workload autonomy and plenty of variety in the day to day. The successful candidate will work closely with the assigned business units and enjoy the support of HRBP colleagues and the wider HR team including HROPS, Recruitment, L&D and Organisational Health. We also offer car parking, secure bike parking, onsite fitness classes and access to health insurance, pension, sports and social club and discounted rate in local gym.
FINEOS is an equal opportunities employer.
About FINEOS Corporation
Headquartered in Dublin with offices North America, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, UK and Hong Kong.
The FINEOS flagship product, FINEOS AdminSuite, is a cloud based core product suite for Life, Accident and Health carriers. FINEOS AdminSuite delivers full service Policy, Billing, and Claims, providing best-in-class functionality for Group, Voluntary, and Individual administration on a single platform, while also supporting self-admin, full-admin, and TPA models. FINEOS delivers innovative core systems to a global market and has customers, employees, and established bases in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific markets.