FINEOS is a global market leader in core insurance technology for Disability, Life, Accident and Health.
We help our customers care for the people they serve through the delivery of superior insurance technology. Our Mission is to be the 'global market leader of group and individual insurance technology on a single software platform'.
FINEOS people are customer-centric, team players and high achievers. Our environment is built on trust and collaboration, where we challenge positively, innovate and collaborate to deliver great results.
What will you be doing?
- Provide advice to leaders and employees across the business, in all people aspects, such as
- Compensation and Benefits, (including recognition programmes) - Conduct internal and external benchmarking and compensation reviews, and use your expertise to make compensation recommendations on new hires and internal promotions/transfers.
- Performance Management, Talent Development and Career Paths- Actively coach managers and support them on the planning and implementation of ongoing performance evaluation processes. Provide training on the reviews/goals process, and use your experience to make recommendations on the performance evaluations and development goals as needed.
- Employee relations, Absence Management and Reorganisations- Manage employee relations issues, empowering managers to proactively lead the process. Coordinate and participate in employee relation meetings.
- Collaborate on and Drive implementation and execution of core programs and projects for assigned business organizations or core People strategy projects, for example:
- Employee Engagement
- Change Management
- Leadership development
- Global Mobility
- Monitor and ensure company compliance with changing employment laws, update management, policy and contractual documentation as necessary.
- Working with the other Business Partners in the business, leverage best practices and identify areas of improvement/efficiencies, by analysing and interpreting business needs to make program improvement recommendations across all HR regions and functions.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
What would we like?
- Skilled individual with good experience in a HR Business Partner, strong HR Generalist or HR Manager role.
- Preferably exposure to working in a growing Software/Tech development environment or experience supporting remote teams or teams in multiple time zones, and countries
- Relevant education in HR or related business field
- Demonstrated passion for/experience in any of the following areas an advantage: Compensation and Benefits, HR Systems and Reporting, Employee Relations, Change Management or US employment law and benefits
- A strong passion for technology – using Sage People would be a big plus but familiarity working with or implementing any HR system will be required
- Ability and demonstrable experience in coaching, communicating, influencing and advising leaders and employees at all levels of the organization, in an informal or formal setting
- Strong knowledge of current and pending Irish employment legislation; additional knowledge of other countries such as USA, Poland and UK an advantage
- Consistent record of successfully working on Employee relations issues, advising and participating on grievances/disciplinaries procedures
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and manage change quickly and effectively
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment with a consultative approach
Why work in this team?
Join our global headquarters in Dublin, reporting to the Chief People Officer, providing guidance on all people aspects of business decisions and ensuring such decisions are aligned with our culture and values, and enhance organisational performance.
You will work closely with your assigned business groups, as well as being the go-to person in the geographies you are assigned to, which could include North America, Poland or UK in addition to Ireland. You will work closely with a small team of HR Business Partners and HR Operations, as well as with Recruitment and Organisational Health/Learning and Development Specialist, to ensure consistency and a one-team approach globally. There will be plenty of variety.
FINEOS is an equal opportunities employer
FINEOS is a global market leader in core systems for LA&H carriers, with customers in nine countries and has been chosen by 8 of the top 20 Group LA&H carriers in the US and 4 of the top 5 LA&H carriers in Australia. FINEOS has many years of experience working with carriers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
About FINEOS Corporation
The FINEOS flagship product, FINEOS AdminSuite, is a cloud based core product suite for Life, Accident and Health carriers. FINEOS AdminSuite delivers full service Policy, Billing, and Claims, providing best-in-class functionality for Group, Voluntary, and Individual administration on a single platform, while also supporting self-admin, full-admin, and TPA models. FINEOS delivers innovative core systems to a global market and has customers, employees, and established bases in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific markets. For more information, visit www.FINEOS.com.
Listen to our CEO, Michael Kelly - http://youtu.be/bo6wsdvs5MA
Take a journey around our Dublin office - http://youtu.be/7v3ySlDKbHM
Let our teams tell you about our Core Values, we are: