Ergo are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work in the Dublin city centre. The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will join an existing team providing support to internal users and IT infrastructure including E-mail, servers, networks and security. The role will involve the management of technologies such as Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft System Centre, Windows Servers and Hyper-V virtualization while you will also be involved in infrastructure project implementation.
- Provide desktop support to local users on Microsoft 365 using Active Directory on Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Support On-premise Skype for Business VoIP solution.
- Microsoft Office 365 hosted Email.
- Antivirus, deployment and updates.
- Management and support of the core network and server infrastructure.
- Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
- Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks to ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks in all offices.
- Application of security updates and patches to servers and clients.
- Perform system backups and restores.
- Monitor Network security.
- Maintenance of relationships with external third-party technical teams and vendor suppliers in respect of services and equipment provided and supplied.
- Management of IT risks and issues, incident resolution, disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Windows Server (Active Directory / Exchange).
- Office 365 (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, S4B, Intune).
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V preferred).
- Network monitoring tools