I am seeking a Senior Integration Developer for a 3-year fixed term contract based in north Dublin. In this role you will lead the design and implementation of strategic ICT initiatives with a specific focus on system integration.
Whilst assuming the role of subject matter expert in the area of system integration, you will work closely with other senior ISS colleagues in the wider stakeholder group and technology vendors to ensure that systems communicate via APIs using a modern integration platform.
- Act as a senior system integration specialist, defining integration standards and ensuring that these standards are applied in a consistent manner across all integration development;
- Act as a system integration developer building new integrations and enhancing and migrating current point to point integration using a modern enterprise integration platform;
- Design and build of onsite and cloud integration solutions;
- Mentoring of ISS staff on system integration methodology, emerging technologies and best practices.
- In-conjunction with strategic and tactical leadership from the ISS Enterprise Architect, design, specify and deploy the installation of key cross-institutional cloud based, virtual and physical ICT infrastructure;
- Liaison with internal stakeholders in supporting wider ICT initiatives.
- Primary degree level qualification (NQV Level 7) in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant area
- At least 5 years’ senior level experience in design, deployment and administration of ICT systems
- A sound understanding of the cross-institutional dimensions of enterprise systems, system integration,
- Modern integration platforms such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft;
- In depth knowledge and experience of APIs and related technologies;
- Databases technologies and DBA skills
- Software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence senior stakeholders
For more details, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 662 1000 or apply below: