Ergo are seeking a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer for a long-term contract opportunity in Dublin city centre. The successful Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer will provide support and implementation to a large Enterprise environment in areas of SAN, VMware and Veeam. An immediate start is available and good daily rates on offer.
- Manage all aspects of hardware and virtual infrastructure and third party support.
- Responsible for success of Backup, Replication and Recovery.
- Monitor and plan for capacity and performance.
- Ensure enterprise hardware, software and related services are patched and hardened.
- Implement best practice service methodologies including Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning, Incident Management.
- Change Management and Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery processes and procedures, including backups, testing and site recovery management.
- Maintain all windows server environments.
- Administration and maintenance of a number of SQL databases.
- Previous experience working in Enterprise infrastructure (HPE, IBM server, SAN switches)
- Strong VMWare
- Backup technologies (Veeam is preferred)
- New Data center build and DR experience
- Fluent English and no work restrictions (EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa)